Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, May 15, 2005

How can men miss so badly - the toilet, that is? That's what my daughter (A) asked me after she went for her drug test on Friday. Seems as if the whole Forestry Dept. were scheduled that same day. 'A' said the toilet was filthy - dripping. Yuk! No soap or water to wash your hands, and....as soon as you 'finish' you're handed a pen (and you can just guess what's on that pen) so you can sign a form. She said even touching the doorknob made her cringe. LOL! She said for 'some' reason she decided to smell her hand and she misjudged and touched her nose. When she got home she used half a bottle of disinfectent on her hands and her nose.

She came home to have her hair done and eat some spaghetti. It was good seeing her. She may be coming here next week instead of going home because her roommate is going to Canada on business. She (the roommate) had to get a passport. Wha zup with that?

J and I did well this weekend. I think that was because he didn't come home until Friday and then he and son #3 spent lots of time war gaming at Little Wars. See, I told you we do so good when we're not together. LOL! Easy weekend for me. I heated some yummy meat pies I got from Chris' Friday, and Saturday we had the spaghetti I fixed on Friday. This morning J made pancakes and then we ordered out Chinese this evening. We watched 3 Sherlock episodes. I even got me vacuuming done while the guys were at Little Wars this afternoon. I live such a mundane life. Sigh!

Son #1 finally called yesterday. His move to WA went smoothly. He asked for $50 to pay for a pet deposit at his new place - not nearly what I was expecting him to need. I worry so about him. His well-being has strengthened my faith. SOMEBODY has to be watching over him.

Son #2 still in New Orlelans working. He should be back mid-week. He and son #3 plan to go see Star Wars. They usually go to midnight shows but I think they are sold out.

I need to loose weight, and I'm working on that. Sporadically, but, hey.... I want to do something to make money, but what? I could go back to teaching? I think I would like to take jewelry making classes. That shouldn't require much room. I need to get in touch with my uncle and get as much info as I can on my mom's side of the family. They never talked that much about it and I wasn't that interested at the time. I'd like to know more now. I need to work on the bathrooms - tiling floors and a tub surround. Not sure if we are going to tackle that or hire it out, either way I need to choose the tile. I need to select colors for the outside of the house and the AL house. I need to get someone to redo the front and side flowerbeds. I need to get someone to come give estimates on doing what we want done on the back of the house.

I'm getting tired just thinking of all the things I need to do, so I think I'll go to bed. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home