Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boring day so far......



Biggie of the day, so far, is waiting to check my Netflix queue for what they will be shipping next. My top 7 have Very Long, Long, or Short Waits -- so I'm not very hopeful. It's that kind of day. But....it's still early. And this time change? Don't like it. Takes me forever to get used to it.

Oh, I do have to order a couple of those door security bars -- those long bars you put under your door knob and they have a rubber (I guess) door stop-type-thing on the bottom. The local police say those are good. We've had several home invasions in my area (not to mention all the murders and drive-bys). The home invasions are happening when people are home. Wouldn't it be easier to wait until people have left? So....since there's been a run on things like this locally, I'm going to order a couple off the net so my daughter will stop bugging me. :) Since the storms -- Mayberry isn't what it used to be.

Oh, and since I couldn't figure out what in the heck those two PayPal charges were (they didn't show up on either my or J.'s PayPal accounts) the gal at the bank suggested a new check card -- which I received yesterday. So, now, I have to go to all those online bill paying sites I use and change my card #. I just did this January. The day keeps getting better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home