Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Come on over and sit a spell......



I just cleaned my front porch so -- if we hurry -- we can enjoy sipping sweet tea while watching the world go by. We must hurry because the stinging caterpillars will soon be here. Those pesky things drop from the ceiling and crawl up your arms and legs if you settle anywhere too long. By the time they are gone it'll probably be too hot to venture outside for longer than it takes to dash to your air-conditioned car. I guess we can always sit outside in the evening -- basking in the overwhelming smell of insect repellent so the mosquitoes don't carry us away.

Welcome to paradise. This time of year it just keeps getting better and better.

BTW....that's not my front porch. I just wish it were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home