Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My daughter, the diva......



Celebrating her birthday this year at the NC coast surrounded by some people who are very special to her. Can you guess which one she is? Two clues: purple feather boa and tiara. :/ Son #3 (the dark haired one -- the one wishing he were anywhere but posing for a picture) is on one side and son #2 (comfortable performing and being photographed) is behind her. The gals behind and next to her are two of her closest friends -- amazing young women. A. is blessed to have her support group -- and they to have her.

BTW....A. doesn't wear and has never worn glasses. It's become a running joke with those that know her. The fact that she doesn't need glasses hasn't stopped her from wanting them. In elementary school for two years she fooled the people giving the eye tests into recommending that she be taken to an optometrist for glasses. Fooled me, too. Once. Hearing the doctor saying her vision was better than 20/20 fixed that.

(If my kids knew I'd posted a picture of them they'd throw a hissy fit, but what they don't know can't hurt them. Right?)

Anywho....I'm missing them this holiday. I'd probably be pissed aggravated with them if they were here. But, they're not. And I miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home