Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, March 21, 2008

Here's what you do......



1 small package of instant pistachio pudding (sugar free/fat free).

10 oz crushed pineapple (I used tidbits because that's what I had)

8 oz non-fat or lite Cool Whip

Mix pineapple and its juice with dry pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate.

Enjoy!

*******************************************************

I made that last night and it was good. Today I'm going to plop a strawberry or two on top of the leftovers. You can put it in a pretty parfait glass and it makes it a little bit special -- it doesn't scream diet as loudly. It's a Weight Watchers dish. Those people are so creative with Cool Whip and Diet Coke.

For Sunday I'm going to slice some strawberries and layer them with Cool Whip mixed with instant white chocolate pudding (dry) (sugar free/fat free). That should be pretty. Penance for the crab cakes and gumbo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home