Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank you (again)......

Once again I extend my thank-yous to our esteemed USPS. (not meant to be taken personally by actual mail carriers)

It's happened again. I ordered an item. I waited. And I waited. And I waited. I waited twice and three times the estimated length of time in which my package should arrive (because I know how our mail *service* is around here). Then I contact the seller -- knowing, just knowing the package will be here the next day.

The sellers (both times)say, yes! your package should have been there long ago! They apologize and send a replacement -- which I will have to go to the trouble of mailing back to them because the original package did indeed arrive the very next day (the first time) two days after (the second time).

Merde!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home