Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, March 31, 2008

This little red bag......



packed full of that special magic that somehow gets me going in the mornings (and can even relax me some evenings) is soon going to be costing more.

It always surprises me that I can buy our local coffee cheaper in Alabama. Why is that, I wonder? I guess I'll have to start taking regular trips to the Alabama Gulf Coast to buy it. Of course that means I'll be spending more on gas, but....coffee and the beach? A winning combination. Right?

BTW....my new coffeemaker does indeed make a yummy cup of coffee. The only word I can think of to describe it (especially that important very first cup) is creamy. That's how coffee shop coffee tastes different than home coffee to me. Creamy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home