Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, March 23, 2009

Coffee....

I have been consumed with a daunting task -- taste-testing coffee. A coffee sampler came with my new coffee maker, so I've been sipping them all -- Green Mountain, Coffee People, Gloria Jean's, Timothy's, Diedrich, Tully's, Van Houtte, Caribou.... did you know there was that much coffee out there? And....keep in mind that each brand offers several varieties. We won't even mention the teas and cocoa -- not yet. How do they expect you to choose? Keep buying and trying, I guess.

It wasn't long before my samples were running low and it was time to make a decision and order something, so I did. I decided on Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve Extra Bold (there's more descriptive words in the title but I can't think of them all). It's not the one I though I'd be ordering first but since J and I both like it, it'll work. I also got a variety box of flavored coffees and they threw in a variety box of tea and a box of cocoa. So, we should be set for a while.

This whole choice thing is new to me. I usually only have to decide between medium, between, or dark roast -- that's difficult enough for a person who's not known for her decisiveness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Sounds like you're having fun with your coffee. I like Weiss store brand decaf the best for decaf. I love Seattle's Best for my home brew. I add an extra scoop to both cause I like strong coffee. I love my days off so I can have the caffeine. Alas, tomorrow is a decaf day :(

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home