Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ordered shades!

Finally! I bit the bullet, decided on a color, and ordered. I just hope I measured all NINE! windows correctly. I measured, J. measured, I measured again (and again), so we should be okay. I don't know why I get so anxious -- oh, yes I do. You only get one chance in measuring. I've done it before (by myself) for windows in my bay and that worked out just fine. So, I'm sure this will, too. I'm sure this will, too. I'm sure this will, too. I'm sure....

The place I order from online had sent a coupon with free shipping, no sales tax, and 20% off on orders over a certain amount. I thought that was a good deal, until....I went to the web site today to order and there was free shipping, 25% off. And....the double cell shades I wanted were on sale. I liked that. Really liked that. Or course it didn't go smoothly because when I tried to checkout, the coupon didn't show up. So I had to call (I hate doing that because, believe it or not, many people seem to find living in Louisiana odd. I've actually had people ask what country Louisiana's in -- and they weren't kidding. It's not unusual for someone to ask if I have alligators in my yard. It goes on and on, so I like doing business online better.) :)

Everything worked out. The guy I talked to was super nice and efficient -- and I could understand him (as he was from the good old USA). I got a better price than I was counting on, so everything's good down here in the swamps. Oh, and my daughter just sent me more samples for my Keurig. A cup of Wild Mountain Blueberry, Golden French Toast, or Mocha Nut Fudge anyone? I even have more yummy sounding flavors if one of those don't make your mouth water.

Now....if I could only get used to this new bridge. I sound as if I'm lisping and it cracks me up hearing myself talk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Great news on the shades. I'm sure they'll be perfect.

You should call your dentist about your bridge. I don't think you should be having the problems you're having.

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home