Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crap!

Pardon my French but....it's been a hell of a day. Started a little after 1 am when a front blew through. And, from a little after 1 am until just before 3 pm, I was without power. Sheesh! Hurricane season's not even started. Ever since the trees fell on the house last hurricane season, I've become a first-class wimp when the wind picks up. I need to move. I really, really need to move.

So....all day I've been listening to updates on my C Crane radio (absolutely marvelous little radio. a life saver!). Here's what I heard:

Entergy says they expect to have everyone back online by noon.

Entergy says they expect to have everyone back online by six pm.

Entergy says they expect to have everyone back online by 10 pm.

The news is now saying to expect a repeat tonight. And tomorrow night. Crap.

I'm charging my phone and my (lovey, lovely) radio....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My C. Crane Radio was the only source of entertainment during our last power outage as well.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Crap and good luck!

4:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home