Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Will he stay or will he go....

or will he even be asked? Those are the questions being asked around BR this morning following the news/rumors that tomorrow McCain will be in New Orleans and will be talking to our guv -- Bobby Jindal. Some think McCain's going to ask Jindal to be his VeePee. Some think he's just going to thank Bobby and maybe ask him to speak at the Republican convention.

I lean to the *asking him to speak* choice. I think Jindal's too young. I do believe the Republicans have huge hopes for him but -- later, not now. I also don't think it would be a good choice for Jindal because, well....McCain's chances aren't looking so good at present. But....what do I know?

Anywho....there are many anxious souls in this city -- and probably in the state. We were so hopeful that Jindal would be able to do something, and now they may be comin' to take him away, ha ha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home