Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Let it rain....

Let it rain. Let it rain.

Yep. The roof's on and (hopefully) ready for the weather. ....Just in time for the height of hurricane season and the damages that could come with that. But, we won't think about that now.

So...come visit. You can be nice and dry. You can't yet make phone calls (so bring your cell -- or you can borrow mine), but....you can watch more than four, fuzzy, tv stations, and....best of all....you can use the bathroom. Yes, indeed. You can flush without a worry. (Now....no need to be aware that I'll be holding my breath hoping things go well. No. No need. Because, I have a feeling I'm going to be doing that for a while.)

So, come on down. ....who knows how long this will last?

Postscript: The land-line to the house still hasn't been fixed. I guess AT&T and Cox can't figure out the problem. ....I got tired of trying and turned it over to them. I'm thinking that sooner or later one of them is going to figure out their money isn't coming in, get off their butts, and get us hooked up! Until then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home