Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A new day....

Today's good. Sun is out. Air is cool(ish). Plants survived the front(s) passing through. Not much to pick up in yard. Sparkly bits for the patio and yard arrived, have been assembled and are in place in the yard gathering sun so they can glow in the dark. (I hope.) J. at someone else's house playing war games. Dempsy's for supper last night. Canes tonight. Back on diet tomorrow. UNC doing well (so far), so my NC kids are happy. BAMA has the new basketball coach they wanted. Discovered the fact that Belgium makes some damn good beer. Amazing Race on tonight.

Today....all's well in the swamps. I hope the same is true for you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

All is well here. Rainy and cool too. Have a good week, my friend.

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home