Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Beach daze......

We are heading for the gulf coast tomorrow for a few days before summer rates kick in. I'm looking forward to it. Sons #2&3 are going with us. Monday is son #2's birthday so I'm glad he'll be with us to celebrate. Most of the businesses and houses and condos are up and running after Ivan's visit so we'll go and do our part to help the recovery. Not that they need our help, the area's pretty booked up as far as I can tell.

Haven't been able to get in touch with 'A' since Thursday. J emailed her a pretty strong letter Wednesday so I know she's not happy with that. I don't know if he did the right thing or not with the letter. I just told him to do what he thought best. 'A' is such a strong, capable young lady, I'm not exactly sure what's going on with her. I just hope she uses this as a learning experience and gets back on track.

Back Wednesday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home