Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Duh! As I was saying (before I started talkin' & thinkin' about the love-er-ly Redneck Riviera), I haven't talked to 'A' since Wednesday. I thought she might be pissed off at me because of J's letter - although she knows I had nothing to do with it. I've called and emailed, with no response. I had to consciously keep myself from letting my imagination run wild the last couple of days.

Well, I got son #2 to call her earlier this evening. Her roommate picked up and told him that 'A' is in TX visiting someone she met on an internet board. 'A' has told me about this girl. 'A' and her roommate have talked to her on the phone for three months or so, but I still don't know if it was a good choice to go see her. 'A' checks in with her roommate several times a day. I don't know why she didn't call me. ....She most likely knows I'd tell her not to go. 'A' does not do well when she's bored. I don't know what's going on with that girl. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home