Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Day one of Weight Watchers diet. ....That's what happens when I'm bored and surfing the computer in the wee hours -- I buy things. Usually it's things on ebay, but last night (early this morning) I decided to join WW. It was sooOOoo easy. Just pull up the site, click a few times, and voila, I'm a member for the next three months. =8-0 I really need to do something to lose some weight, so I hope this will be a good thing. J will be surprised to come home this weekend and find he's on a WW's diet. ;)

I've already planned some meals; now I have to make a shopping list. I did ok today for not going to the store and just using what's on hand. Breakfast: oatmeal/fat free evap milk/Molly McButter, coffee/sugar/ff evap milk. Snack: apple, Crystal Lite. Lunch: WW's minestrone (sp?) soup recipe. Snack: HUGE Pina Colada! :/ Supper: Chicken cooked in Diet Coke & ketchup (pretty good actually), 94% fat free microwave Kettle Korn. ....And, two bites of onion pizza as I was throwing the slice away.

J called several times today about new 5th wheels. He had me look at them online with him. I guess we need one, but I'd rather do the apt thing, or something. ....Maybe live at home?? What's so hard about that?

I haven't talked to 'A' since I called her Monday. She's not calling home, which is odd. I haven't called because I don't want her to think -- whatever, I really don't know. She'll call when she's ready.

Son #1 is on an adventure in WA. I'm not really sure what's going on with him. But....there's nothing new with that.

Well, that's all the news that is the news. Off to make that shopping list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home