Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Umm, ummmm, and ummmmmm.... Not sure what I want to say, so I'll play it safe and be nice. J comes in tomorrow. It's anyone's guess how the weekend will go. We'll either work things out gingerly, have a big blow-up, or, one of these days, call the whole thing off. It's kind of scary the way we're playing around with our lives and marriage. I certainly don't feel much of a commitment -- not sure about J. Which means, that if things line up just right, it'll be all over.

I've figured out something else. When J and I have anything positive, it's ususally because I've gone over to where he is. He rarely steps out of where he lives and into where I am. He won't join me in a space where the two of us can exist. He wants me to join him and all those he drags along with him. 'I' know what I mean by that. I'm not sure I said it so anyone else can understand.

Moving righ along.... I had my hair highlighted and cut today. Looks good even if I say so myself. ;) My stylist is back from maternity leave. I had no idea what kind of baby gift to get her, so I got a gift certificate from Babies R Us and she seemed pleased.

While I was picking up the gift card, I decided to look for something for J for Father's Day. (He got me nothing for Mother's Day -- didn't even say Happy M's Day or offer to pick up food or anything.) Anywho....I was at our old mall, where I haven't been for sometime, and I ended up parking by this new store, so in I went. I found J a couple of odd shirts -- one with Liverpool printed on it, and one with Dublin printed on it, and a long sleeve BAMA shirt, and camo cargo shorts. I also downloaded some photos of the AL house from Terra Server (great site) and used those along with some photos of his growing up to make a shadow box.

The heat has been a-w-f-u-l this week, and last week also. It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. I don't see how that can be.

Tomorrow is weigh in for WWs. I don't know if the scales will show any weight loss. I've been following the diet, so I hope it works. I'm commited to it because, G-d knows, I've got to loose about 15 lbs. I'd love to loose 20 lbs. I can pretty much find my way around the WWs site. It's good....has lots of information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home