Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Well, I've been just plain lazy about posting here. I guess I could make up allll kinds of excuses, but..I've just been pure lazy!

Anywho....I'm here now -- with nothing interesting to say. Let's see, diet is going pretty good actually. I think I'm loosing some pounds -- which is a good thing. It is either loose some weight or buy some new clothes. I'd rather do both -- loose weight and THEN buy some new clothes.

Sons #2&3 are here, have been here all week. :) Not sure how long they'll be here next week. I'm enjoying having them around tho. Son #3 has to go to Hattiesburg to take a make up test Friday. 'Somehow' it didn't get turned in on the computer.

Haven't heard from son #1. Haven't a clue as to what's going on with him. Hope he's ok. I've learned to trust G-d on this one as it's absolutely out of my control.

'A' called and she and her roommate are in the hill country of TX. Don't know what's going on there.

J and I had another tenuous peace until late last night and we had a blow up. He went over the top about me watching home improvement shows. He said I was obsessive and watched them 24/7. I slept in A's bed last night -- much to the cat's chagrin. That's where she usually sleeps.

J has been throwing little darts about me not doing anything, not working or whatever. He's never appreciated what it takes to run a house and kids while he's away working. I've always appreciated what he does, and told him so. But, he take whatever I do (painting the entire inside of the house, pulling up flooring, mowing the yard, etc) as what's supposed to happen. He always had at least three people working to keep him happy.

I worked for years, earning more money than him, so he could go from job to job since he couldn't manage to get along with people for an extended period of time. I managed 4 kids (as best I could) with precious little help from him. He never touched the house. But his take is -- what have you done for me lately. If I'm not doing whatever he wants me to do at the time, I'm worthless. Anything I've done for him in the past is of no account, because he's not getting what he wants NOW.

I really don't like him. It's so hard to be around someone who's constantly criticizing you. And criticizing you for things like reading the newspaper, watching Oprah, watching home improvement shows. WTF?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home