Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, June 20, 2005

Well, it sure doesn't seem like Monday. It seems as it it's the middle of the week. The weekend was good. In fact, now that I think about it, something happened that was GREAT! ....More about that later. J came in Thursday, and sons #2 & 3 were here, so J was happy. He likes having people arouond. Friday we rode to Hattiesburg for son #3 to take that make up test. J and I went to Waffle House for breakfast while son #3 was taking his test. I must say that it was the slowest Waffle House I've been in. Went to Hudson's then headed home. We just missed a strong thunderstorm. I made a WWs layered Mexican chicken casserole for dinner. It was good.

Saturday A called (this is the GREAT part). Remember the last job that she worked at for 1 day? Well, a week from today she starts the job she's been holding out for! I am thrilled for her. I hope/trust it will be all she wishes it will be, and more. Oh, she also has a new roommate. THAT'S a story in itself.

Sunday was a good Father's Day for J, I think. He seemed to like his presents. He chose meat pies from Chris' for dinner and enjoyed them. And son #1 called and we all had a nice long talk. He sounds content. I pray so for him and the others, too.

That's about it. Won a Vera Bradley on ebay. Had a terrible day, foodwise, Saturday, but made up for it Sunday and today. And....J wants to go to the AL house this weekend. I don't think I'm going because there's not much I can do and there is stuff I need to do here. I hope the boys will go with him. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home